Found 13 matches.
- Canadian Cancer Society York Region, Holland River Community Office 4
- Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind National Office and Training Centre, Ottawa - Rideau Valley Drive 1
- Canadian Mental Health Association, York Region and South Simcoe, Vaughan Office 1
- Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation, Telephone Service, Ortho Connect Peer Support Program 1
- Canadian Trigeminal Neuralgia Association, Chapter Meeting Thornhill 1
- Chartwell Aurora 1
- CHATS - Community and Home Assistance to Seniors, Aurora - Head office 1
- CHATS - Community and Home Assistance to Seniors, Adult Day Program-Bradford 1
- Christian Horizons - Central District 1
- Christian Horizons Employment Services - Central District Office 1
- Community Living Central York 1
- Community Living York South, Community Living York South Markham 2
- COSTI Immigrant Services, Vaughan Centre, COSTI Employment Services 1
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION . . .
The partners of the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database are committed to provide a database that is accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive. However, we are unable to assume any liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality, nor does it mean we endorse or do not endorse the program or service. Please read the Inclusion Policy for further details. Please contact York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database to report concerns or to make suggestions.
York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database focuses on records located in York Region, but also maintains select resources beyond our borders which also support the residents of our respective municipalities.
The partners of the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database hold the intellectual property rights for the information on this site. You may display it on your computer and print or download this information for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only. You must credit the York Info Community Information & Volunteer Database as the source on each copy of any information that originates from this site. The York Info Community Information & Volunteer Centre forbids any bulk downloading, or use of the database for any mass mailings, or other such usage. Please contact us for permission to use the information for any purpose other than those outlined here.
Other Community Information Sites available Online